Monday, August 19, 2013

Paper to Motion Pictures

PERCY JACKSON: SEA OF MONSTERS

     Salutations bookworms! On a random unrelated note, this is just a filler until my next book review and I'm itching to write something all of the sudden (I'm writing this through my phone so excuse the lack of pictures, please). 

Theatrical Release Poster
Have you watched the 2nd Percy Jackson movie? Well, I haven't since it's not released in my hometown yet! I'm crossing my fingers for the movie not to be another letdown though (like the first film Percy Jackson & he Olympians: The Lighting thief - seriously a brunette Annabeth? That's just wrong from the beginning). 

Thank the gods that now they finally realise their grave mistake and decided to dye Alexandra Daddario's aka Annabeth Chase hair to a golden blonde as described by Rick Riordan in the awesome book series. Anyway, aside from that I give two thumbs up for Logan Lerman (he's a wonderful actor to begin with; I mean, have you watched him in The Perks of Being A Wallflower?! and oh, of course, his blue-green eyes earned him candy points). So far the trailer is keeping me on edge and from the looks of the promotional posters, it looks much promising than the first film (let me stress on the fact that they finally dyed Annabeth's supposedly blonde hair to well, blonde. Cue first approval clap from me).

Then again, I found out that Nathan Fillion is playing Hermes the god of thieves, travellers, and messengers. Funny thing is I can't imagine Nathan Fillion as Hermes. though I can't say for sure since I haven't watch the movie yet so that remains unknown. I love their cast for Thalia Grace, though. Paloma Kwiatkowski look exactly as I have imagined the spunky, smart Thalia to look like. So, I'm definitely gonna be queuing once Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters hits the theatre in my city.

Signing off, bookwormsoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...