Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Liebster Blog Award Nomination


Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm very happy to say that I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. This is such a great news and I'm really ecstatic that my blog is nominated. I was nominated for Third Liebster Award by Emma Taylor @ Confession of A Bookworm. Thank you, Emma! I'm relatively new to blogging so I did a little research about this 'Liebster Award'. Apparently, Liebster means lovely or pleasant in German!


Anyways, every award always has their own set of rules and the same goes for Liebster Blog Award. Apparently, Liebster Award's set of rules vary from blog to blog; however, I am nominated by Emma, therefore I'll comply with Emma's rules!

The rules for accepting this award are:
Link back to the blog that nominated you.
Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
Nominate 10 blogs of your own & let them know with a link to your post.
Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.
Share a couple random facts about yourself.


My Questions set by Emma Taylor

1. What is your favorite author?
That is a really hard question for me to answer. I got so many authors in mind but I’ll settle with J.K Rowling for making my childhood an amazing journey!

2. What is your favorite holiday?
Definitely Christmas! It’s so heartwarming and makes us happy with giddiness. What’s not to like about Christmas trees, presents in the morning, and singing Christmas carol?!

3. Do you own any pets?
Unfortunately, no. I would love to have a Golden Retriever or a Husky, though. Or a dolphin. Or a Phoenix! Note: I know. I have an over-active imagination.

4. Do you read often?
That depends on each person’s definition of often. I read a book per week but during school holidays, it can escalate to 3-4 a week! But sometimes life gets in the way so it depends on my time and mood, I guess.

5. Did you love the Harry Potter Series?
As you can see from my answer for my favourite author, Yes!!! I am a major Potterhead and well, I actually waited for the Hogwarts letter when I was eleven (but it never came).

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Noisy eaters.

7. What 3 things would you want with you if you ever got stranded on a desert island?
Food and water supplies (a girl’s gotta survive! I don’t know what kind of poisonous berries lies on the island), a weapon (a big knife preferably..guns can run out of bullets), and a journal with pencil or pen (so I won’t get bored..I can doodle, or write, or send a bottled message in case I’m going mad)

8. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
Either Hogwarts or Narnia. I can’t pick between those two! Can you?

9. What was the last book you read?
Bart Simpson’s Guide to Life

10. Did you like it?
Very much! It was so funny! Even if you are not a big fan of the Simpsons, I still recommend this book J

A Couple Random of Facts About Me

1. Writing is my passion and have been since middle school. I write business articles, short stories for my local newspaper, and currently working on my first novel.
2. My dream is to become a Pulitzer Award-winning journalist in the future.
3. Whistling didn't come naturally for me since I can't whistle until I'm 11 years old. As a part of a Character Building project at school, I chose to teach myself how to whistle and now, I can whistle to songs such as the Jingle Bells tune.
4. I have an (unhealthy, according to my friends) obsession with Greek mythologies.
5. I won eating ice-cream competitions a couple times since I was 6 years old.


Blogs I Nominate (in no particular order)
Laura Mac @ Laura's Literatour
Alison Jansen @ Alison J's Book Blog
Sara Mojica @ P.S With Love
Chene Sterckx @ Mean Who You Are
Kirsty-Marie Jones @ Studio Reads
Jessica Nicole @ Ramblings On Readings
Shannah McClamrock @ Shannah McClamrock
Krista Quintana @ Color Coordinated
Deborah McKnight @ D. S. McKnight


10 Questions for My Nominates


1. What inspire you start to start blogging?
2. Who is your fictional character role model?
3. Do you have any quirky or unique habits while reading?
4. What is your favourite book genre?
5. In a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
6. What superpower would you like to have?
7. Are you working on writing a book or story?
8. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
9. What is your favourite book/series of all times?
10. What do you think is the best movie adaptation from book?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...